Tuesday, November 25, 2008

For These I am Truly Thankful

They are cranky. They are sick. They are whinny. Some are teething.
They make messes. They wake me up in the middle of the night.
They cling to me and make me trip. They seem to be always under foot.
They challenge me daily.
But they bring me more JOY and HAPPINESS than I ever thought possible.

For that, I am truly Thankful.





Happy Thanksgiving and Blessings to You.




Being Wordful and Thankful with Angie at Seven Clown Circus.

43 comments:

Rhea said...

Awww!! Sweet post and ADORABLE kiddos!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

this is an absolutely perfect thanksgiving post. and the little ones look adorable!

Krissi said...

They are as cute as can be! I am quite sure that somewhere under your clothes you have stashed your cape! Cause you have to be a super hero to have as many "blessings" as you have and still be even the slightest bit sane!!

Hope you and your family have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!!

CaraBee said...

That was so sweet! And those kids are about as adorable as they come!!

Heather said...

You've summed it up perfectly.

Adorable pictures. Man, you two make some cute babies!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lorie said...

Fabulous post!

Jo-Jo said...

And what absolute blessings you have to be thankful for!

Svr said...

AND They are ADORABLE!!

"The Queen in Residence" said...

Those are some cute kids, what a great blessing to you.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

3 words. BIG.BLUE.EYES.

Oh, and

Cute too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tiarastantrums said...

yes, loads to be thankful for!

jori-o said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again: you make gorgeous babies, sister! Happy Thanksgiving!

Shonda Little said...

I had a rough momma day. Thanks for sharing, I needed it.

Diana said...

Awe! WONDERFUL pictures! How truly blessed you are!

debi9kids said...

Just beautiful! And, oh so true. They may give you grief, but so worth every single second :)
Happy WW!

Shannon said...

These pics are precious! LOVE their gorgeous blue eyes.

And you said it... no matter how many messes they make or how much whining they do, kids are the greatest gift to be thankful for.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!!!

Mommy Mo said...

First time visitor! Your children are adorable, and so blond. We're a family of brunettes!

Swift Jan said...

awwwww

Givinya De Elba said...

That was such a lovely post. They are completely gorgeous, and I totally understand about those you love bringing you the most frustration!

Kat said...

Happy Thanksgiving. You are truly blessed.

mommy nurse said...

Love the baby blues! We are truly blessed! Happy Turkey day!

Live.Love.Eat said...

So cute that they all have their own little looks & expressions!!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family!

Allison said...

Oh, my I love all that blond hair and blue eyes!!! Too cute. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

Jenn said...

Great pictures!!!

Claremont First Ward said...

Ah, Jen.......so sweet. I love that you can always show us (without complaining) that parenting triplets isn't a walk in the park, but despite the hard work, it's totally worth it.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Claremont First Ward said...

I forgot to mention how adorable your babies are.

Anonymous said...

very beautiful children, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Amy McMean said...

Awww so cute. Great things to be thankfull for

Michelle said...

Such sweet little faces. :) My kids sometimes drive me batty, but I can't imagine life without them.

Happy Thanks giving!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

all of their eyes are just so stining precious i can't stand it! and to you and yours, happy thanksgiving! ur one of the things i'm thankful for...and blogging too!

CynthiaK said...

I hear ya about the "they drive me crazy but I still love 'em to death" stuff. Kids will do that to you, won't they? They touch every part of us.

Those are adorable photos. So sweet. Have a fantastic Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

Adorable darlings! What would we do without those little people who turn us inside out and upside down?

Jaysi said...

That is adorable!! I feel the same way about my little monkeys. What would I do without them??

Happy Thanksgiving

Susie said...

Your kids are too cute!!

Have a really great Thanksgiving:-)

Jennifer said...

They are just beautiful Jen!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Jill said...

Great photos - you have a lot to be thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving day!

Lorie said...

What a gorgeous group of kids to be thankful for! Have a great THanksgiving!

cat said...

Adorable photos. And the words just well, says it all.

Heather said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

So far so good on the turkey. It's roasting in the oven and smells delicious...

I'll let you know how it turns out.

Honey Mommy said...

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving with your beautiful children!

Casey's trio said...

Look at those blue eyes! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well:)

Unknown said...

What beautiful pictures! I especially like the one of Hayden--looks VERY familiar!