Saturday, November 29, 2008

I Could Totally Sleep for a 1000 Years

Well, were back from all our Thanksgiving fun.
All I have to say is, I really need a holiday from the holiday.


Whew, what a weekend!

13 comments:

Michelle said...

Me too! I feel like a zombie today! Good excuse to catch up on blogs!

Rhea said...

Holidays are hard with little kids, especially when traveling. We had to drive to Baton Rouge last minute for a funeral, so that's where I am now. 8 hours in the car. UGH Through thunder storms. NOT Fun.

Krissi said...

I totally 2nd that! Ugg the holidays are so draining!!

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

Ick, that stinks. That will totally be us after Christmas. Thank goodness we host for Thanksgiving!

Gretchen said...

Y'know what I was thinking on Thursday evening? "I really need a wife."

Couldn't we all use one?

Ash said...

Amen, Jen AND Texan Mama!!

I thought the same thing as my sister-in-law, my Mother and I were juggling everything in the kitchen, while dodging five little ones running by the hot oven/stove/food.

The Fathers were all watching football. I screamed at my brother to get his kiddos out of the kitchen, and he said "oh, I didn't hear them."

The meat thermometor just missed his head.

Shannon said...

Oh, yeah. Same here!

debi9kids said...

That's the way it works, isn't it? Holidays are always so darn exhausting!!!
(but so much fun too)

Susie said...

Me too!! I am totally sick;-(

Honey Mommy said...

I know exactly what you mean. We drove to my parents in Wyoming and then back again. How fun is it to travel with kids? Don't remind me!

Jennifer said...

Sounds like a wild time! Can't wait to hear more about it!

Aunt Julie said...

And we're STILL plowing thru leftovers, to TOTALLY know what ya mean! Hope it was a happy!!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i am sooo exhausted...i could sleep them too!