We are the proud parents of triplets and their big brother. We sometimes feel like we're buried with children. These are our stories from under the pile.
OK, so it seriously makes me laugh that you went from "lets line them all up" to something along the line of "Sweet Jesus, just get them on the cookie sheet!" OK so maybe that last part is what I would have been thinking!
13 comments:
Now Maggie wants to make Thanksgiving cookies! I half expected you to end up with one giant cookie.
Did you rescue Claire's baby??
I have a pack on those in the frig right now ready to go.
Great recipe! :) Thanks for providing my sister and I with 4 minutes and 33 seconds of studying procrastination!
Um, I think they were excited! But hey cookies excite me too. :)
Super cute!
I am going to save this and play it every day when I think I'm about to go crazy with JUST my toddler and baby. Woman, you deserve a frickin crown.
That was awesome!
Hayden has quite the cheering commitee.
And how did I know that he was going to start by lining them up side by side? ;)
You are a master at patience. That's a lot of excitement in one place!!!
Adorable! That is awesome.
OK, so it seriously makes me laugh that you went from "lets line them all up" to something along the line of "Sweet Jesus, just get them on the cookie sheet!" OK so maybe that last part is what I would have been thinking!
Ma'am? I need an invite to your home. Stat. You are all so darn cute and hilarious
That was so cute! They were all so excited!
I love when he asked, "May I have a one?"
I love your kids!
Too Cute!!! Hayden is such a good big brother:-)
So cute! Love how many times you had to arrange the cookies on the pan :)
Post a Comment