Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What Else Are You Suppose To Do With Underwear?







Someday, I plan to teach them that underwear goes on your bottom
but it is much cuter when they where is on their heads.

These happen to be clean underwear but they are really not picky, clean or dirty it really doesn't matter when it comes to choosing this hat.

I of course, try and encourage use of the clean ones.




Wordful Wednesday Hosted by Angie.

52 comments:

Shawn said...

That is so stinkin cute! Makes me miss those days. Just a little.

Kat said...

At least they are spiderman and not my little pony! Otherwise it might look like he lead a panty raid!

Emily said...

That is pretty cute! I'm glad it's clean though...

Michelle said...

Not ready for potty training yet, LOL!

Denise said...

Too cute! Save these pics for when the yearbook club calls Senior year and needs baby pics. LOL

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

The first two are the cutest pictures EVER! Love it!

Kathy B! said...

Adorable :)

deb@virginia blue said...

I think every boy in the history of the universe has had underwear on his head at one time or another!

As a matter of fact, I believe I have a picture of my middle child when he was about 2 yrs old sporting underwear on his head and plastic high heels on his feet! (At 15 yrs old now, I bet he'd just LOVE it if I posted that!!)

Melissa said...

OMG...that is TOO FUNNY!!! Hopefully they will learn they right way before they become adults... hee-hee!! :)

Unknown said...

I have to say they look pretty good but I guess that's cuz they are so cute! Boys will be boys... : )

Whitney said...

Hee hee! I love it! It's kind of like a superhero mask, if it was down over his face.

Unknown said...

Very cute. I love that they are Spider-man. We have a photo of Maggie wearing one of my bras as a hat . . .

Susan said...

But Mommmmmmm... it makes such a killer hat!

namaste said...

There's always time for teaching later! Fun NOW! lol.

Unknown said...

Awwww. That is just precious...I say whatever works and dont sweat the small stuff right

cat said...

Spiderman and all! Just adorable.

Helene said...

My boys do the SAME thing and of course I always think it's adorable too! Sometimes they'll even wear my bra on their heads. Crazy kids!

Threeundertwo said...

LOL! My kids did that too. I'm sure the real spiderman probably did it when he was a kid too.

Cute pictures!

Caitlin said...

Haha! Adorable! Someday they are going to be really grossed out by this! :)

Susie said...

Your kids are so funny!!

CaraBee said...

Well, of COURSE that is where they go.

Kelly said...

Way too cute!! - Stylin'

Blythe said...

One of my favourite rules I ever made for the kids was, "You can wear your underwear on your head (as long as it's clean) but you cannot wear it OUT OF THE HOUSE!" Luckily, they were old enough to not WANT to wear it out of the house...

Unknown said...

ha ha too cute!!

Nina said...

How cute!!! Isn't it funny the kids just don't care if they are clean or dirty. LOL...

CynthiaK said...

Max just had a giggle fit looking at those pictures. I wonder if it's because he can identify? ;)

Anonymous said...

lol :) My lil one does the same thing, really almost anything makes a good hat :)

Anonymous said...

lol :) My lil one does the same thing, really almost anything makes a good hat :)

Aunt Julie said...

I think you should e-mail the folks who make that Spidey underwear and get some ad revenue out of this!

tiarastantrums said...

too funny - my son does this too??

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! That underwear hat is the cutest thing ever! Love it!

Drama Queen Jenner said...

Last Wednesday evening, I was folding laundry and the babies were helping me. The found some of Big Sister's panties. Then, the 3-y-o found some of Daddy's 'pannies' (boxer briefs). She proceeded to put them on over her shorts, though she had both legs through one leg hole. After she took them off, the 18-m-o put them on her head. She looked kinda like Joan of Arc.
The 18-m-o is awfully fond of picking up any clothing she finds (including 3-y-o's discarded panties, ack!) and putting her arms through the "sleeve".

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

That is too cute! My son has those same underwear. :)

Shannon said...

So stinkin' cute!

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

Best. hat. ever.

:)

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

I have some photos of my son at about a year old with his dad's underwear on his head. He is at potty training age now and I am hoping I can get him to wear them on his butt soon!

Laura Lee said...

Oh, I love it when they do this!! I'm surprised it's not a milestone listed in those fab baby books--should be!!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

HaHa!!

I have seen that one before:)

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, he looks great!!

Lora said...

TOO funny.

Visiting you from SITS today...have a great one!

Staci said...

lol! How cute are they! My son is three and a half and still puts them on his head. He says he's a doctor (I guess he thinks its a surgical cap)

MamaJoss said...

Oh little boys...gotta love 'em!!!

Swift Jan said...

I have a friedn who's daughter insisted on wearing the undie hat to the shops for the day... these weren't just the local shops either, they were the posh ones close to the city!!!

AT home it is VERY cute... at the shops.... a tad disturbing LOL

Jill said...

And it's not just a boy thing either... my girls love wearing their panties on their heads!

My 4 year old also told me yesterday that she can't wait to teach the baby how to "toot" and burp. I'm so proud!

QuixoticallyChaotic said...

Adorable!!! I created a monster in my house. I wanted my 2 yr old to come over to me to get her pull up changed, so I put the clean one on MY head. Well of course she had to do the same. LOL It was hysterical. Now she puts the (clean, thankfully) pull ups on her head ALL the time. ;-)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Karen said...

He is so cute! Love those pictures!

momma said...

i love it!!

Anonymous said...

Those are some seriously adorable photos!

Joy, via Welcomistas

THE Stephanie said...

That is hilarious!!! And too cute!

the girls of gt said...

Where else would you wear it? LOL That's totally my DS!

Claremont First Ward said...

Clean ones are definitely best. :)

Jennifer said...

LOL--somehow the underwear always ends up on the head!!