Me: Hayden, I am going to take a shower.
Hayden: Yipee!!!!! I am in charge. You hear that babies, I am in charge!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hayden, it is time to get up and get ready for school.
Hayden: Mom *yawn* can I just have a few more hours?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Jake! Quinn! Come upstairs please. It is time to get dressed.
Hayden: Mom, there are not coming. You better yell louder and make them come.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hayden: Mom, Mom, Mom! Take a picture of me doing this. Take a picture, right now!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hayden: Mom did you know that Mars has 2 moons?
Me: No I didn't know that. Where did you learn that?
Hayden: I learned it from my Leapster. I didn't think that you knew that but I bet my Dad knew that. He's smart.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hayden: Mom, I am starving!!!!!!
Me: How come you are so hungry.
Hayden: Because I am starving for a cookies.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hayden, can you please go upstairs and get me a diaper?
Hayden: *huffs* Again!?! Why am I the only one that is working in this house?
See what other people had to write about at Mama's Losin' It.






49 comments:
My goodness! Will you please quit working that child so hard and let him have a cookie already?
Sheesh.
No cookies and bringing diapers. Life is tough when you're a kid.
I love all the stuff that comes out of their mouths.
He's hilarious! The first one is awesome - "Yipee!!!!! I am in charge. You hear that babies, I am in charge!"
It's wonderful to get a little picture of how they see the world. I'm glad you blog these things, it will be a wonderful thing for them to be able to read when they grow up. (that is if the internet is big enough to cope with all the blogging we're all doing!)
I am starving for cookies too.....all the time...
Oh The Little Miss is also starving for cookies all the time and believes she works very hard. Maybe they can establish an older sibling of multiples union to protect their cookie rights.
those are fantastic!!!
I love the things that kids say.
Thanks for stopping by my site!
This was so funny! I love Haydenisms! That kid must keep you in stitches...when he isn't annoying the heck out of you! Two thumbs up!
LMAO! He just managed to call you stupid AND lazy in the same post.
He's too cute!
He is such a ham!!! Love this post!! :)
LOL! this...
Why am I the only one that is working in this house?
reminds me a little of my husband. And the question is just as mistaken.
haha.. i love this!! he is so funny!!
That? Is hilarious! Oh, gosh, I love the crazy things kids say. Of course, I can say that with a smile since I have none of my own. ;-)
This might have been my fav:
"Me: Hayden, can you please go upstairs and get me a diaper?
Hayden: *huffs* Again!?! Why am I the only one that is working in this house?"
Too funny! That first one sounded like Angelica from the Rugrats. That last one sounded like me. Sigh.
I can't stop laughing about the moons and the diapers. Oh goodness. It really is a shame that daddy is smarter than you, and that your little dude is the ONLY one working around there. But it does make for a good blog post. I'm glad I found you and stopped in today.
so fun.. what a guy. I like your talk much better than what we get arround here.. between the Teen, the tween and the toddlers weeeeee it's so fun here in lala land
HAHA! He is hilarious! You are going to be so glad that you wrote this stuff down! "Why do I have to do all the work around here?"!!! As if! Oh, the drama of it all...
"Do you hear that babies"......LOL! This is why Presidents are almost always first borns. :)
He thinks he's the only one working in the house? That's a hoot!
i'm telling you, b and hayden are too much alike. makes me smile.
the "i'm in charge thing" is EXACTLY what b says. that is cracking me up!
Hayden is a crack up!
That is too funny. The last one is my favorite. I love the funny things kids say.
LOL! Love the things little kids say. I have mostly passed that point...
Slave driver! ;)
He's a funny dude. Did you hear that babies?
He is too funny! I'll bet he keeps you laughing...or shaking your head, all the time!
Snort giggle snort....he is primed for a career in stand-up!
(new things added to the monster giveaway!)
Tell Hayden that sh*t rolls down hill and eventually he'll be on The step right below you rolling it all down to his siblings! They may not have to get diapers but there is worse things I am sure! Trust me, I know, I was the youngest!
"Yipee!!!!! I am in charge. You hear that babies, I am in charge!"
Too flippin funny!
Cute! That Hayden, he sounds like a pretty smart little dude. And, seriously, you should be ashamed of yourself for being such a child slave driver. Don't you know there are child labor laws? Thanks for stopping by my (online) crib:)
Those are classic! I love the things that kid says!
Hayden sounds like he would fit right in at my house! LOL!
Oh my gosh he is hilarious! And with such little effort. Like me, but not.
Why DO you make him work so hard??
your hayden is a crack up!!
Hayden: I learned it from my Leapster. I didn't think that you knew that but I bet my Dad knew that. He's smart.
That's a classic. I tell my kids, just because Daddy knows a lot of trivia doesn't mean he's smarter than me. I can help with homework too! I can, really! This cracks me up. I am still laughing! Thanks!
Kids say the darndest things! Cute.
"I learned it on my leapster" sounds like my boys. Kids crack me up! That is originally why I started blogging so I could remember it all but by the time I go to post about it I forget half the time! Kids suck the brains right of ya, I swear! Come join Friday High Five!
I can totally relate to your son's comment about being the only one working in the house. I hear that often from my oldest too. Why is it that everyone in the house (incl. kids, cats, sometimes even dad) think they work more than mom?
Cheers,
My husband asked me why he was the one who does all the work. It was about as funny as your son asking. Hah.
Soooo funny!!!
Hayden is too funny.
LMAO! Oh Jen, those are too funny! Where do they come up with this stuff? I especially like the one where he's the only one working in this house...has he read your blog? LOL!
super cut e- you know he's in charge right??
I'm starving for a cookies right now... darn case of the munchies.
The Leapster comment is my fave one... oh, what are we going to do with these kids?!
OK...
my 2 faves were, "I bet my dad knew that. He's smart."
and
"Why am I the only one that is working in this house?"
Hayden WINS. He rocks my world. And that is why I am his fan club president. Ahem.
I love Haydenisms...that kid is too funny!
What an adorably cute kiddo he is!!!!
Post a Comment