We are the proud parents of triplets and their big brother. We sometimes feel like we're buried with children. These are our stories from under the pile.
Oh I agree mom, he truly is beautiful. I really think we can admit that boys are also beautiful, not only those other words like handsome and charming.
He is a pretty little man... this past week Eva has started telling me.. " I am the prettiest girl in the whole world... " yes you are baby... yes you are....
I had a similar picture of Graham, with a purple flower behind his ear...I printed it and framed it and put it on the mantle... Hubs HATED it and made me take it down... effing men.
SO sweet! :D i'm glad you're not the kind of mom/parent who perpetuates a sexist society by changing his wording, "beautiful," into something more quote-unquote "boyish/manly." he is beautiful! :D
36 comments:
Oh I agree mom, he truly is beautiful. I really think we can admit that boys are also beautiful, not only those other words like handsome and charming.
Definitely beautiful.
How sweet!
indeed!
Does Hayden love flowers? He looks adorable; look at that blonde hair!
Gabe had a ball the other day, taking pictures of flowers at the local nursery with my camera. Kept him busy while I shopped; it was great!
Of COURSE he's really, really beautiful.
Duh.
Very beautiful indeed.
And sweet, too!
Thanks for the welcome back in Feb! Glad to be back!
He's so beautiful!
that is absolutely the sweetest
!
He's so fancy:-) Great picture and caption!
Definitely beautiful. Especially with flowers in his hair...
awe, does that just warm your heart or what?!?
DUH! he's BEAUTIFUL!
Yes he is beautiful!!! What a precious gift he is to you:) Great picture thanks for sharing!
Agreed!
AAAWWWhhh!
That is sweet and adorable! Let's hope he always realizes this!
OMG! How adorable! And may he always feel beautiful with flowers in his hair or not!
Can I make an appointment for him to do that to my hair?? I need a little pick-me-up :o)
I've always said it - your kid is gorgeous! He has three little gorgeouses coming up after him too! How blessed :)
Absolutely. that is one beautiful boy!
Isn't the innocence of a child the most beautiful thing?
Aww- that is so sweet! His hair looks so golden in that picture! Like a little angel!
Awwww, he is SO precious!!! And yes he is beautiful!!!
Oh melt your heart! He sure is!
Oh, how sweet is that?!? If only we could all have the confidence that kids do...
Awww...it's moments like those that make the droopy diaper moments worth it!
this totally tugged at my heart strings. That is so sweet and so true!
I love it! So beautiful and so so sweet is he!
How cute!!
I LOVE his WallE shirt!
He really is.........
Oh sweet little man, yes you are!!
He is a pretty little man... this past week Eva has started telling me.. " I am the prettiest girl in the whole world... " yes you are baby... yes you are....
I had a similar picture of Graham, with a purple flower behind his ear...I printed it and framed it and put it on the mantle... Hubs HATED it and made me take it down... effing men.
SO sweet! :D i'm glad you're not the kind of mom/parent who perpetuates a sexist society by changing his wording, "beautiful," into something more quote-unquote "boyish/manly." he is beautiful! :D
Post a Comment