Saturday, May 2, 2009

Now Thats What I Call a Saggy Butt


Will some one please just change that diaper?

43 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

They get a bit saggy like that at our place too!

Shawn said...

I'm on my way! You don't mind if I bring some wine to fortify myself with afterwards do ya? ::snort::

And yes, before you ask..I'll share.

Cristin said...

Dottie looks like that every morning... oh, Graham too...

Michelle said...

Wow! Time for a change!

Kathy B! said...

I can't tell you how many times I found my kids in that state of diaper neediness :)

Staci said...

lol! I have found my kids with diapers like that! Its amazing how much they hold!

Casey's trio said...

HA-HA!

Unknown said...

When I saw this picture I REALLY THOUGHT it was baby Jett-my baby Jett! Looks just like him (except for the face)!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

saggy bottom babies. we have lots of those running around here :)

Caitlin said...

Love it! I can't imagine how that must feel?! But Joseph just runs around like it's no big deal.

Anonymous said...

I know it's bad when Nico starts to just take it off him self and say "no poops". Which basically means he's sick of wearing that diaper. Hey, I never said I was an on top of it kind of Mom!
Glad you posted that pic!

Rhea said...

Wow, I remember those saggy bottom days. They seem so far away now...

~Sandy said...

I miss my babies soggy bottom days:) If only I could go back, I would:)

Emily said...

We get a lot of saggy britches around here too...I love how it makes them run bowl-legged.

Alice Patterson said...

Love the picture. Remember it well from my kids.

However, saggy butt at 55 means something else to me now, (Big Sigh)

jori-o said...

Haha...poor Xander looks like that more than I care to admit too! =)

Susie said...

Wow!! That is a giant load!!

carrhop said...

to quote Jeff Foxworthy~~"When those diaper boxes say they'll hold 10-15 pounds, they ain't kidding!"

Blessings!

shortmama said...

Im scared at the idea that is what I will look like in 30 years...

The Wilcoxson's said...

That is hilarious. I am glad that my children are not the only ones that can fill a diaper like that. Usually it is my Esther who loves to drink and sometimes I think she drinks more than her weight most days.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I only wish that my saggy butt was due to a full diaper! lol! Love the photo! That's a great diaper!

Heather of the EO said...

UM...

I will now pretend that I've never seen a diaper that saggy.

Thank you very much.

FranticMommy said...

wow! there's some serious junk in that trunk!

CaraBee said...

Holy crapola that's a saggy diaper!

Jennifer said...

That looks like Pickle's diaper tonight when I forgot to bring extra diaper's out w/ us. I swear it weighed about 5 pounds by the time we got home!

AiringMyLaundry said...

LOL!

Someone has had a lot to drink.

cat said...

Oh that looks familiar.

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

OMG - hilarious!

Claremont First Ward said...

You mean they don't change themselves? :)

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

Because you make me laugh I have an award for you at my blog :)

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

Hahaha...I have some pics of my kids like that! The funniest is when they go in the pool and then get out with their diaper still (barely) on!

Kris said...

That is hilarious! Geez, am I ever thankful the diaper days are over for me. I'd hate to see and smell what it in that one!

Michelle said...

Now that is a loaded diaper!

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

bwahaha!

ewww!!

;)

debi9kids said...

LOL!
Holy saggy bottom!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! I am, literally, ROFL!!
Hilarious and I can only imagine what it smelled like.....whew!

Julie said...

Too funny! At least you got your money's worth out of that one :)

Karen said...

LOL! I always wondered how diapers managed to stay up when they would get that wet.

pan x 8 said...

I am a Mom of 6 kids and the first 4 probably never walked around sporting this look. Now #6... sports this look everyday! So sad for her and for me! ;p

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

That looks like my kid! And he refuses to let me change it half the time! Argh!

Helene said...

I've seen some full diapers but that one definitely takes the cake!!!

Swift Jan said...

LMAO

Live.Love.Eat said...

Gosh, that brings back memories. Sometimes I would delay in changing the diaper because it just looked so cute!!!!