"Here Mom, you can have your scissors back."
What? Wait? My not yet awake might takes a few minutes to comprehend what has just happened. Hayden is now back in the living room watching cartoons.
"Hayden, what are you doing with the scissors? What did you cut?"
Are you ready for his answer? It is a good one...
"Nothing."
Why can't these things happen after my brain has had a few hits of coffee? Then maybe, I would be able to fully investigate what just happened here.

By the way, this actually happened a couple days ago and I STILL have no idea what he was cutting.





25 comments:
Oh, yeah, that's not good. The NOTHING answer is a dead giveaway.
You'll find the CUT OBJECTS eventually :)
What is it with kids and the need to cut things? My son has done this to me too.... it's a scary feeling knowing that they had them and free roam of the house with which to find what ever they want to cut up!!!
I am just waiting for the day that one of my girls thieves the scissors from the drawer and does a cutting number on something in our house. I just pray that their long hair isn't the target because hubby would never recover. LOL!
Hmmmmm. Very suspicious. Good luck on finding the cut items. I love the guilt free handing over of the scissors--before you even caught him. Very clever little boy.
I hope that NOTHING turns about to be something harmless.
Good news is he has super short hair, so that was out... hmmm... maybe you got lucky and caught him before he could cut anything?
Feisty
Hey, no screaming and no blood, you got off easy girl....
That is a guilty face if I ever saw one.
You probably won't find out until spring cleaning time...
Scary. At least it wasn't Claire's hair.
LOL! Can't wait to find out what it was. :)
"nothing" happens around my house alot and it's usually done by "not me." :)
Ruh-roh!!!!
BTW: The Flash has those same jammies :)
This senario happens a lot at my house. Something always shows up snipped. Once the Wild Child cut the crotch out a new pair of her jeans. I have no idea why that is what she decided to cut.
Hummmmm.....this sort of scenario would probably keep me up @ night pondering and thinking - trying to solve the riddle :-)
Oh my! We have had our share of underage haircutting in our house and it was NOT pretty!
Oh...nooo...that can't be good...
I was just sure it was someone's hair! Here's hoping "nothing" actually was nothing.
That is so scary for a mom! I bet you those scissors found a new home:-)
In all my years of parenting NOTHING is never a good answer. Hope it is not too bad.
that has so happened here...and you know you'll find out. have you checked your electrical cord? jk!
LOL--he looks pretty menacing with those scissors!
He was cutting out pictures to make a collage...for me...because I love him.
Seriously.
When my boys have the scissors they are always cutting hair. Have you checked for any bald spots? :)
Did you figure it out yet? Maybe he was cutting his pajamas. My kids have been known to do that, when they have an "itchy spot".
well at least it wasnt' anyone's hair - my son decided one day to cut mu daughter's hair that had just started to grow- at 3 years old she was still practically bald!
Post a Comment