Dandelion flowers are such a sunny yellow.
I give them to my Mom because I am her best fellow.
I gather up bunches and put them in a cup.
I put them way high up
So that the babies won't touch.
Because Quinn has been known to munch.
I just love to pick flowers for my Mom.
I give them to my Mom because I am her best fellow.
I gather up bunches and put them in a cup.
I put them way high up
So that the babies won't touch.
Because Quinn has been known to munch.
I just love to pick flowers for my Mom.
'Cause she is truly the bomb.







32 comments:
I'm having a hard time keeping the kids from picking the flowers in our garden...I really should just let them shouldn't I????
you are the bomb!!
Adorable. They mean so well with those little picked flowers for mommy.
I think you should give up the mommy thing and write poetry.... well maybe not :) very cute
i love dandelion bouquets. especially when the are crushed by little hands :)
I love gardening but there isn't anything sweeter than getting a dandelion bouqet from your child:-)
I love getting the dandelion bouquets. My son is 8 and he still likes to pick them for me. He also likes to pick buttercups. My husband's grandmother has a ton of buttercups each year and she always lets my son get however many he wants for me. :)
Oh yes, those were the days.....dandelions and buttercups brought home for mom.
Now they can drive and have jobs and.....I get flowers from the florist from them.......just because :)
My nephew gave me some wild daisies that he picked at the park. I put them in the nicest vase I have cause they were so special to me.
Oohh so cute! i love when the boys do sweet stuff like that for me... there's something about a mutilated flower with one petal left that just radiates love! thanks for the sweet reminder and cute pics!! you are the bomb!
Super sweet! And I love dandelions. Pfft on them being weeds. :)
You really have a way of capturing the most simple, sweet things about having kids!
I used to pick those weeds for my mom too. Now my dad has all kinds of flowers. He couldn't have had those with me around.
My little neighbor down the street brings these to me all the time.
No flowers are better!!!! So very sweet. :)
Look at him on double duty! Picking flowers for his mommy and taking care of the weeding at the same time.
So sweet! Wouldn't it be nice to see dandelions as beautiful flowers again, instead of as weeds.
What a cute little poem!!
My son is always giving me dandelions and clovers ... and it just makes me happy.
You ARE the bomb!!! Cute poem!!
How sweet.
My daughter loves giving me dandelions.
Oh! I just love getting dandelions! I don't have any dandelion pickers anymore, but in a few years, the twins will be old enough :)
For now, i have Keith, who picks my lilacs from the bushes for me!
LOVE your photos! Precious!
Love your poem! My Corgi is named Dandelion so I am loving it.
That's gorgeous! Am loving your posts, and thanks so much for your email encouragement this week!
Dandelion flowers? Are those the ones I throw over my shoulder when they aren't looking, which really only results in them picking me tons more because I keep "losing" them?
how sweet! i &haerts; bouquets like that!!!
I love when kids at school give me dandelion bouquets! We make them into halos :)
I love that our choice of flowers are all the "pretty" weeds that pop up anywhere! I will always hold a special place in my heart for them!
Oh yes, dandelions are very popular in our house too!
Amazing how they know how to make us melt that early in life.
Flowers from sweaty, dirty hands - NOTHING better!!
That is darling! I also love the running post right above this!
Thanks so much for the compliments. I'm so glad you like my blog! :0)
My kids especially my youngest try to pick dandelion for me all the time. I try to nicely explain to them that they are weeds but oh well it is the thought that counts!
Great verse! You should write for Hallmark!
Post a Comment