It is time once again for Chick Chat hosted by the Three Bay B Chicks. Today we are chatting about being mother's of multiples the good, the challenges and all the rest.
The other awesome mothers of multiples joining me are;
Helene at I'm Living Proof God had a Sense of Humor
and
Cindy for Follow Our Journey.
Go see what these ladies have to say about being a mother of multiples but first see what I have to say.
The other awesome mothers of multiples joining me are;
Helene at I'm Living Proof God had a Sense of Humor
and
Cindy for Follow Our Journey.
Go see what these ladies have to say about being a mother of multiples but first see what I have to say.






28 comments:
Almost two! Gosh , they are growing Jen. Congrats on the Chick chat.
AWESOME JOB! I LOVED it!!!
I see why you laugh when they're having tantrums because I have to admit I did too.
ur uber famous!!!! and you have make up on!!! what in the world! thanks sister!
That was so, so wonderful, Jen. I loved the way you edited in actual video footage of you, your kids, and your husband.
Your honest take on what life is like in your house was fantastic. Not always easy, but filled with plenty of love.
Thank you!
-Francesca
You are just too darn cute!!!
and these vlog posts are awesome... I am too shy!!
ps. I'm not at girlintheglasses anymore! I've moved to
http://www.ahesitanthousewife.blogspot.com/
Okay, I totally feel like I just met you! ;p You are a ROCKSTAR! You having 3 "Little precious gifts" all the same age is amazing to hear about.
I love how you love to laugh, because really that helps ease your stress and later will help them ease theirs...
Your video is awesome! I love the parts you edited in...well, except for the crying but hey, you were being honest.
Awesome video! I can only imagine. I have 5 kids, all 2 years apart. I can't imagine doing it all at once. :)
Jen, I loved every minute of it! It was so clever the way you popped everyone's pic in at the beginning as an intro and the tantruming edited in there was perfect....SOOOO real! I laugh at mine too when they tantrum and I'll even go so far as to egg them on with "Oh come on now...surely, you can cry harder than that!!"
I just loved your video!!!!!
I just saw this over at 3 bay chicks. They were very smart to chose you! :)
Really cute vlog!!!
Great vlog! Nice work, Jen! You're amazing for parenting triplets (plus one) and staying as sane and funny as you are. Humour will get you through! (and blogging!)
Fun Video! What a great Mom!
So glad you like the cupcakes! :0)
They should show this in sex-ed class. Or at least the crying scene--- it scared me to death. ;)
This is so perfect. Honest unvarnished truth. I think this is why your blog is so popular. THe video was fabulous, Jen. Very nicely done.
And I loved seeing you on camera. I've seen snippets of you ion other video but you seem just as I thought you would be... FUN!
I loved the video!! You are just so real! I love that you taped them crying!! You are such a wonderful example!! Great job on the video!
Love your hair!
Triplets and another child? Wow, I can't even imagine it! Cute video, I love the introductions!
Your family is so sweet:-)
That was a great Vblog. I loved how you did the little bubble picture thing. You are so clever.
I don't know how you do it Jen, honestly! Pickle alone exhausts me!
You've got some good editing skills there--I loved the crying and laughing montages!!
You're a saint. I'm not sure I could handle 3 at once. I remember how little sleep I got with ONE baby..I can't imagine how it would be with 3.
And they turn 2 on Friday? Awesome! That's my birthday too.
Great video! I've said it a hundred times, I can't imagine dealing with three of my little *angel*. I would go CRAZY.
I loved the whole video it was great and awesome editing!
I love your hair! So cute.
It was so much fun seeing you on video. What a neat way that you set it up!
Yep, loved it!
Loved your video! The crying is too funny. heehee Thanks for sharing your experience and life with us! =)
Visiting from Three Bay B Chicks / SITS.
Ok, I know I'm commenting on ALL your posts, obviously I had a lot of catching up to do! LOL
Great video! You really captured what it's like to be a MoM. There are so many logistical complications when you have more than one child at the same developmental level!
Post a Comment