My Daddy loves me when.... "I make something for him".
My Daddy's favorite color is.... "Red".
My Daddy's eyes are.... "blue".
My Daddy's hair is... "blond".
My Daddy likes to eat.... "Lobsters, they're good for him".
My Daddy likes to drink.... "wine".
My favorite thing about my Daddy is.... "flying a kite and going fishing, when I am five".
My Daddy cooks.... "cold (meaning things from the freezer) things".
My Daddy plays... "memory with my Mom".
My Daddy's favorite book is.... "he doesn't have one, only my Mom reads".
My Daddy's favorite movie is.... "every movie he watches with me".
My Daddy's favorite song is.... "Metallica".
Happy Father's Day, Jeff.
The Kids Love You
And, I Adore You.
If you want to enter my Summer Fun Birthday Give-Away.
Look Here.






27 comments:
So cute! I hope he has a GREAT Father's Day:-)
Lobsters and wine? He's living large! Happy Father's Day to him!
I just found this blog. We have a six-week old, our first, and I'm in awe of your huge clan! Let alone the fact that you still find time for great blog posts. Respect.
"Cold things from the freezer" and "only my mom reads" - LOL! Too cute and funny! Happy Father's Day to him! :)
So cute! Especially "only my mom reads"
Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha
what a great father's day gift!!!
I love this idea!! WHat a great tribute!!
What a wonderful Tribute!!!!
How sweet this is! I love the favorite movies the best. :)
HA! I love that daddy doesn't read....only mommy reads:) CUTE! Happy Father's Day to Jeff!
That is very cute...thanks for sharing!
how cute!! man...lobsters, wine, and metallica??? what a life!
How cute!
So cute.... Graham wanted to know if Daddy was getting him (GRAHAM) a Spiderman DVD for father's day... poor child was so disappointed...
Gee Hayden & his Dad are alike!!
I love that he cooks cold things from the freezer LOL
Totally cute!
I love that he only cooks cold things and only Mom reads!
How cute is that!
Too cute!
cooks cold things! awesome! ryan is famous for fish sticks and mac and cheese!
So funny! I love those great little answers! Happy Father's Day
Those are the best answers!! So cute!! I especially love that lobster is his favorite meal...LOL! And that he cooks cold things!
Hope you all enjoyed Father's Day!!
Love this. Our Daddy cooks cold things too LOL :)
Happy Father's Day, Mister Buried With Children!
Oh yeah. lobsters and wine are also good for me! Happy day Jeff - I know you rock!
Awww....this is a keeper! I say do this every year!
Hope everyone had a wonderful day!
So sweet!
What a cute post:)
Post a Comment