I really don't know why but I just want to give stuff away so you all are going to benefit from it. Maybe it because I just realized I have posted over 330 times (there has got to be something wrong with me) or that I am getting some Christmas spirit and what is more fun at Christmas than giving gifts.
So here is what I am giving away, not one but THREE things.
First is the spirit of Christmas, I am going to give the winner a copy of Faith Hill's Christmas CD, "Joy To The World."

Second, I am going to give you a box of my most favorite truffles. Trust me there is nothing better. Yum!

Lastly, I am going to give you a $25 Visa gift card to get yourself something nice.

So if you want to enter just leave me a comment, like you usually do. That's it. You can Follow Me if you want because lets face it who doesn't want that little number over there to get bigger and bigger. I will announce the winner on Tuesday. So all comments must be in by 11:59pm EST on Monday 12/8/08.





72 comments:
me me me!!!! Pick me!!!!! I know I won't win because #1 never wins, But hey maybe i'm helping the next guy win. They'll be #2!
At least I'm not #2 - you know what that is.... A TURD.
Gosh, who doesn't love a giveaway just because?? And I guess I'm the turd!
How fun! Count me in! And all this time I thought I was following you, because you're on my blogroll, but now it's official.
We all know #4 wins, Texan. Right, Jen... right?! ;)
Wow, you are very generous, I saw you on the SITS roll call and thought I would stop by. I love giveaways :) I enjoyed browsing your blog!
yay! I love give-aways! Pick me, pick me! ok sorry, had to say it! I love your blog! we have similar humor... so does that mean I win? : ) I'm going to link to your blog too...with another give-away... not that many people read mine, but it's the thought that counts, right?
I love free things and you can just drop it off to me at work! No postage! ok just kidding! BTW it's lucky number 7!!
MMMMTruffles look yummy!
Look at you getting all Christmasy and generous!!
How sweet, a giveaway. I hope I win, I NEED some chocolate. thanks!
Oh how I love contests! No wine to give away? LOL! I'm trying to get into the Christmas spirit...think I need to get my house decorated for that to happen though.
Have a great weekend!
What a great give-away! And congrats on 330 posts!!
truffles! shut up!!! send them and no one will get hurt!
I always love a good giveaway! And congrats on winning Kat's this week!
HOW FUN! I would love to win-mostly the truffles! MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ANOTHER BURIED MOM!
I am catching a glimpse of the Christmas Spirit!! I love giving stuff away. But you know me, it's always the baked goods! Why do you think I love making yummy stuff for work? Speaking of which, 1 week left then it's Sunday, Wednesday, Friday!!
Pick me, choose me, love me (oh wait that's Gery's) I mean umm PICK ME!! I wanna win, I wanna win!!!!!
HI! Found your blog through Count Your Blessings!!
Count me in on the giveaway!!! I might be out of pocket for a few days given I am due to have a baby in 6 days!! My email is beth.parmer@gmail.com and my blog address is http://theparmerfamily.blogspot.com
Thanks for the giveaway!!!
What a great giveaway! I'm always up for a new Christmas CD!
Whoo-hooo, I like this time of year. Presents, food, lights and give-aways!
I am following you but I might even follow you twice.
Me, me, me, me!! A little quid pro quo...you won mine...now I win yours. That's how it works, right? I won't tell everyone that they don't have a chance :-)
You are so awesome!!
I'm glad that I am already a 'follower' or I wouldn't have known this was going on!! :D
Merry Christmas 'One with the glimpse of Christmas Spirit'
Sorry, I don't know where that came from!! LOL
WOOHOO! I just love give-aways! me, me, pick me!!!!
BTW OMG! Those truffles!!! YUM-O!!!!
Just throwing my name in the hat.
Merry, Merry Christmas, indeed!
Em
Oooh, Weeee! I love a giveaway! :-)
Glad to see you got your Christmas spirit! I feel like mine came and went in one week. Bleck.
I'm already stalking you, so I'll just leave a comment! Happy Saturday!
Ohhh, pick me, pick me!
Love me some chocolate!
You found your Christmas spirit....yay! I'm still working on mine :)
Oh man how cool would it be to win this! I would love the CD but I think I would give the others to my sister-n-law. She lost everything in a house fire a couple of weeks ago and every little bit helps!
Oh and by the way I posted an award for you. Come take a look!
Wow...3 gifts in one! You really DO have the Holiday Spirit, don't you? Thanks for sharing!
I would love to enter for the gift card or truffles! (I don't celebrate Christmas, so Faith can go to another happy home) :) Great giveaways! I'm having my first giveaway too on my blog! Please stop by to enter. :) http://pam-friedfamilylife.blogspot.com
Thanks a bunch, those truffles have put evil thoughts in my head.
HOLY MOLEY what a great giveaway! Wow!!! Count me in! I'm droooooling over the chocolate and I would easily find a register for the $25 gift certificate to live! hahaha Oh and there is a serious rule in my house from Thanksgiving to New Years ... NO music EXCEPT Christmas music is to be played in the house and car. That CD would be an awesome addition to our holiday tunes!
You're fabulous! :)
~melody~
joy to the world, the shwag begins!
xo
maggie
what a fabulous giveaway!! I already follow you - no bribing required!!!
Chocolate ....Yummy!
Im visiting ya from SITS this giveway has all my favorite things!! Pick me pick me!
AHHH! What an AWESOME give-away! What a great way to make Christmas very merry!
Great prizes, but I don't want any of them.
I want the books.
You know of which I speak.
Jamie Fraser is mine. All mine. Don't even think about stealing him away.
(congrats on winning kat's giveaway...I'm gonna go sit in a corner and sulk)
Wow, great giveaway! You rock!! Please count me in. Oh, I will follow you too!!Have a nice week!
ooooooooooooooh, awesome giveaway!!! i already follow you because you rock :-D
Great prizes - crossing my fingers! :-)
Wonderful prizes! Count me in to listen to the music, gain a pound, and then go buy myself a gift! Now pick me!!!
Great prizes, Mmmmm the chocolate would be yummy!
what wonderful prizes. i already read your blog regularly.
The chocolate sounds great!!! New to your blog, but I love it.
I'm in! Thank you!
How can I not enter a contest that has chocolate in it?!
I checked out Twins twins and sextuplets last night and felt the same way you did .... I watch Jon and Kate every Monday ... and when I saw this show starting I didn't watch it. After your post, I thought I'd check it out. It's so much more real. Also, would love to be entered in the contest!!!!! Have a great Sunday!!
I Shouted You Out at my place today. Awesome Giveaway!
Thanks for the chance to win this wonderful giveaway! Just found your blog and I'm off to explore! :-)
What fun! I've posted about your giveaway at my place! http://working-diva.blogspot.com
Great giveaway! Good luck to me!!!!
And congrats to you for winning Kat's giveaway! If you haven't tried the Warm Melts, you'll love them! Mmmmm... chocolate cake.
Ok, that is a totally awesome giveaway!You sure know how to treat a mommy right!
What a sweet giveaway. Chocolate, wonderful music and a gc to lavish on oneself. Thank you for the chance.
christmas music, CHOCOLATE, and $ for the kiddies, er, i mean me (let's face it most mommas spend on the kiddies before themselves)!! count me in this giveaway!!!
fingers and toes crossed :)
I'm so glad you found your "Christmas" spirit! Giveaway....I need to do one of those. Hmmmmm, you have me thinking.
Wow, please enter me in your contest. Thanks for the chance. I hope I win the chocolate at least.
; )
What a great giveaway! You can count me in:)
Hi, I'm Teri and I'm a chocoholic. Surely that deserves a little something since I just made such a public confession. Yes??
Enter me please?
I'm a new foster mama of two toddlers (two and under). I need chocolate!
I just did mine for my 150th post and what a riot it was. So sad that Heather did not win but she made me laugh so hard between her and another commentor that I sent them something just for making my week. Rambling......
So can I enter. Those are such great prices, so throw me into the ring and lets give it a go....
I love that you have snow. We got tons before Halloween and now it is warm. Today I had the windows open it was that warm.
Have a great week!!!!
Hi there! Just peeking in on your blog ... I am hostine my very first giveaway, too! So fun!!
Faith Hill ... a VISA card ... what more could a girl ask for? What a great giveaway! Thanks!
I think this is one of the best giveaways I've seen! How nice of you!
I start back to work tonight (Monday)...hope to see you soon!
Jen... how fun! I am glad you are getting in the Christmas spirit and getting that house decorated. If your kiddos are anything like mine - they get sooo excited about the Christmas tree!
Nice giveaway. I see you're getting in the spirit!
awesome giveaway! i already follow :)
Yummy! I just want to say that I think your blog is great! I love following along with the antics of the kids.
oh man - I almost missed this -my hips and arse DO NOT need the chocolate!! But I love Faith Hill - she is so gorgeous!!
Ooh Oooh count me in count me in!!!
I do so solemnly swear to listen to the Faith Hill cd, give the chocolate to someone not on a diet and use the JC Penny card to buy myself a new wallet to match the purse I got for Christmas!
Post a Comment