Monday, December 8, 2008

Yup, That Pretty Much Sums Up The Day


Sometimes you just have to lay your head down and cry.

26 comments:

Julie said...

Oh bless his heart. He exhausted himself. Maybe I need to do that too. Sorry about your day.

Krissi said...

AMEN!!! Did he go to work with me today???? I swear from the look on his face and the size of those tears he was in my back pocket all day!! Poor baby!!

scargosun said...

I can seriously feel it thru the pic and I get it. Sigh.

Hippomanic Jen said...

Life is tough. Poor kiddo. Poor Mummy.

CaraBee said...

Oh, those days are sooo hard!

Michelle said...

That is what I felt like after our very rowdy girl scout meeting this afternoon!!!

Great holiday decorating! And, I didn't know you could store babies in bookshelves? :)

Unknown said...

OHHH!! Precious! We had a couple of those moments today too-poor little guy!

Jennifer said...

Uh oh! I hope the day improved a little after that!!

Rhea said...

I have days like that, but I'm not cute enough to get away with it.

jori-o said...

Awwww, poor baby! I'm sure he got some good snuggles soon after these were taken!

Cristin said...

I crack up when Dottie does the dramatic throwing herself on the floor cry...

Casey's trio said...

ahhhh...we've had one of those days too! Everyone is sick over here. Hope tomorrow is better:)

Kira said...

Ohhh, he looks so much like my Finn that I just feel like I need to scoop him up and cuddle him! What a sweetheart!

Shannon said...

Aw, poor little bugger. Hope tomorrow is a better day!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, sometimes I know how he feels. When my little one has those days, I blogg about it too! Then I feel bad because I have spent more time trying to write the post and upload the pictures then I have trying to console him!
All for the sake of the blog, he just doesn't know it yet!

debi9kids said...

Oh no! I hope you have a better day tomorrow. Poor little guy!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i hope tomorrow is a better one. or wait, now it is today. regardless...

Zip n Tizzy said...

Oh you too?
It must have been universal.
To tomorrow!

cat said...

Poor kiddo - and poor mom!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

it's in the air...i swear. we had one of those here too. yikes!

tiarastantrums said...

cute - I felt like that on Sunday!!

Claremont First Ward said...

Amen. I'm glad he showed us we should just let it out sometimes. :)

Jenners said...

Ooooooohhh. poor baby and poor mommy!

Susie said...

I hate those kind of days. I hope today is a better one.

Anonymous said...

Oh boy do I get it. Complete with the tear on the nose too.

Diana said...

Some days Tyler swears on his blankie it's a hard knock life for him! :-)
Hope today is better!