Wednesday, August 27, 2008

An Awesome Afternoon of Fun

I had the pleasure of an afternoon with just the babies. We could not ignore the call of the out doors. It was such a beautiful day. The sky was so blue, the air so crisp, we just had to go out and enjoy it. We wondered all over the yard, found lots of flowers and sticks to look at, and had fun playing on the swing set. I took the opportunity to get down, on their level, and snapped some photos.
I am kind of proud of how they turned out.

Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

cat said...

Great photos! You can be very proud.

Susie said...

Those are great pictures!!

Enjoy those good weather days while we have them:-)

Live.Love.Eat said...

Cool pics. I see you use picasa. I have been looking for a good vehicle for doing collages like this. It will come in handy for me since I put so many pics in one post sometimes.

BBB said...

Oh how WONDERFUL!!!! Those pictures are great and everyone looks like they are having F-U-N!!! My monitor at work is CRUD so I can't wait to check this post again from home and see them in their true colors.

Jill said...

Those are awesome photos! I love how they're organized... :)

scargosun said...

You can see the joy in their faces! So wonderful!

The Evans Crew said...

Great pictures, I love that someone else out there is as camera crazy as I am, nice work! Looks like a fun day!!!

Heather said...

Babies and the backyard, pretty hard to top that one. I love hanging out in our yard with Gabe; he finds the most "fascinating" things back there. Great photos!

Diana said...

Great pics Jen! Looks like you guys had a great time! Aren't sticks one of the best things God ever created!!! - If I had known how interesting a single stick from the outdoors would be, I would have just registered for a bunch of sticks - they don't take batteries :-)

Cristin said...

Babies in swings produce the best laughter ever!! Great shots!

Shannon said...

These are great photos... looks like the afternoon was a lot of fun :)

Anonymous said...

You should be. And Picasa was a great way to highlight them. I gotta remember to do that more often!

Hippomanic Jen said...

I wish we had that much fun as grown-ups. *huge sigh*

... And I'd just like to say these are precisely the kind of cute photos that need to be balanced by a good hissy-fit every now and then.

Karen said...

Your photos turned out darling. I love to watch toddlers explore.

Jenny said...

Beautiful photos...and children!

Kelly said...

Great pictures...looks like the swing was a great success!! Glad you took the time to smell the roses!!

Rhea said...

Very cute collage. I like it! How did you do it? I need to figure out how to make photo collages for the blog...one skill I haven't mastered yet. lol

The facial expression Jacob (I think that's who it is) when he's on the swing, in the bottom left corner, is THE BEST.